View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soliiaana
Officer Alts

re: Sign-up FAQs

Q: I'm trying to sign up, but it states that my name is already used. Why would someone else have my name?

A: Our guild site is hosted through Guild Launch, who hosts sties for MMORPG world wide. They have over 2 million members representing 100,000+ Guilds and almost 8 million characters. You are making an account that you can use with any guild, not just CotL.

Q: Ok, so what is this Launch Code thing, and why do I have to Apply?

A: The Apply process is for players who have a Guild Launch account and wish to ask to be in CotL. This process requires a guild site admin to approve them. You can bypass this by entering the Launch Code in the box provides. The Launch Code can be found in the Guild / Info Tab inside WoW.

Q: Now that I've gotten to Step 5: Done, I'm done, right?

A: Almost. We ask that you go to the Guild Members navigation. Page through the Characters list and Claim all of your toons that are in CotL. (link to far right of toon name list). Then you are done and can earn Guild rank above Spy![

Q. Is GuildLaunch secure?

A. Yes. To find out about guildlaunch's security go to: http://www.guildlaunch.com/about/security/

Q: What is the biggest change moving to Guild Launch?

A: Your account can cover many guilds, or games. When you login to our guild site you authenticate with Guild Launch. This same login and password can be used with other guilds, on Hydraxis or any other server. Which means, if you ever decided to leave CotL and your new guild uses a Guild Launch site, your same credentials can be used there as well.

Q: I've had my account hacked. I don't want to sign up and risk it being hacked again!

A: Signing up with Guild Launch or claiming toons with us doesn't allow access to your Blizzard account at all and poses zero risk. As long as you do NOT use the same login or password information. This site/Guild Launch only looks at the public information that is in the Blizzard Armory. This is the same information you can view on any other toon, without even giving ANY account information. It is completely safe.

The downside of not signing up with our site is that you will remain a Spy, not have Guild Bank Access, nor access to the guild site's complete content, which will also prevent you from signing up for Raiding / PvP teams.

Last edited by BadDreamsHydaxs on 2011/07/05 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

re: How do I claim toons?

I don't see ANY link, to the far right of toon name, or anywhere, to allow me to claim my toons in the guild.

This is BEYOND frustrating!
Soliiaana
Officer Alts

"I don't see ANY link, to the far right of toon name, or anywhere, to allow me to claim my toons in the guild.

This is BEYOND frustrating!"

I'm sorry that you have had some difficulty. I have accepted your pending application. Once you are logged into the site, look under the "Crusaders of the Light" banner. there will be some navigation topics horizontally across the page. Choose "guild members", look through the lists of toon names until you find your toon. If you look to the far left there will be an option to claim your toon. Do this with all the toons that belong to you. If you have anymore trouble find an officer in game. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

Thanks!
Soli

Soliiaana wrote:
"I don't see ANY link, to the far right of toon name, or anywhere, to allow me to claim my toons in the guild.

This is BEYOND frustrating!"

I'm sorry that you have had some difficulty. I have accepted your pending application. Once you are logged into the site, look under the "Crusaders of the Light" banner. there will be some navigation topics horizontally across the page. Choose "guild members", look through the lists of toon names until you find your toon. If you look to the far left there will be an option to claim your toon. Do this with all the toons that belong to you. If you have anymore trouble find an officer in game. I'm sure they will be happy to help.

Thanks!
Soli

The process of waiting to be approved as a CotL member can be bypassed if you use the Launch Code that can be found in the Guild / Info Tab inside WoW. For security we cannot post it here in an unsecured page. (second item of the FAQ)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum