View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

re: Call to Fingers!

Alright would-be Raiders. We need your help! In order for our raids to be more successful, we need you to do some homework, and post it! Please do a search for "preraid best in slot [your class/spec here]" and when you find an awesome post somewhere, please start a thread under the corresponding class/spec at our forum list here: http://cotl.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1373873&gid=185151

Then! Post under that thread the gear you need and where it comes from. As a guild, we'll either schedule a heroic run to get you that gear, or we'll spend out GB money to craft it for you! But let's get geared up!
Chireel
Major

re: Great site for all classes.

I came across this site while looking at mmo-champion for BiS items for my Warrior.

www.askmrrobot.com

You choose what class you are, where you are in terms of what you are wanting to advance into (pre-ZG/ZA, pre-raid, etc.), and a few other details that apply to your specific character, and it does the rest.

The results are a tab with the items/gears, along with suitable enchants and gems; and a tab that lists where those particular items drop.

------------

Many of the items I need for DPS are in ZG. Some in HoO and Lost City of Tol'Vir; for tanking - ZG & ZA.
DarthVaader
Officer Alts

re: Call to Fingers!

This is an awesome website, thanks!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: