View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

re: Did We Really Just One Shot Halfus?

Yes, yes we did (well most of us, LouDobbs and Huken were oddly dead during part of it). And then went on to complete a second boss 3/4 of us had never even seen.

Now...some of you naysayers may bring up the point they nerfed the instance by 25%. Well sure, maybe they did. But nerfing an instance did NOT increase everyone's dps by the 5k each I was seeing. Nerfing the instance did not miraculously improve our healers output and mana generation. And last time I heard, no tanks got all purple gear in the mail free, from Blizzard. You guys earned every bit of that output over the last 3 grueling months. It was your hard work running heroics and a few of you pugging raids and you crafters and enchanters and gemmers helping each other out.

I am so proud of how hard everyone is working to contribute, and I'm so proud of the way we worked together as a team last night and got things done. And even though Kurto had an itty bitty meltdown because of too many Indians...in...the soup I think it was? *i love you, you crazy rogue* I'm proud at how many leader-types we have on our team who take initiative, do their homework, and do everything they do for our guild to make us all successful.

Good job COTL. Keep on rockin in the free world.
BadDreamsHydaxs
Officer Alts

Mooar dots video comes to mind! Happy

Yes, excellent job, everyone! You all looked great out there, and the group did very well as a team! Thanks to the leaders, and those who asked questions - because if one person is asking, at least one other is thinking it.

I did have the desire a few times to yell, "Leeeeeeeerrrrrrrooooooyyyyyyy Jeeeeenkins!!!" Just for fun, of course! :P

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: