View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arshavin
Major

re: Druids; feral how-to and leveling why-to

If anyone in the guild is interested in a feral druid dps how-to blah blah blah...

go read.

I appreciate that Kurto took his time to help out some Combat rogues, such as Trycks...and helped me up my dps.

I realized that I've no seen many feral kittah in the guild and that disappoints me. I would be very willing to organize a session explaining the mechanics, stats, gear and gems...not to mention priority(since true/strict rotations are dead for ferals).

While I dont have nearly as much experience as feral bear, I know their class/spec/talents as well since I am feral/feral.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll set aside some time on the in game calendar. If someone is thinking about starting a druid I can also attest to the MANY MANY beneficial aspects of druids while leveling as well..

remember those aggravating quests where you need ONLY gather things while trying to avoid being ganked by a mob 4 levels above you? no problem with Druid flight form, swoop in...gather it up...swoop out.

Remember having to swim and almost die being out of breath? With acquatic form, no longer and issue + you swim faster

DRUID LIFE!
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

I would love some tips! I play my bear as a kitty when i'm soloing dailies or running pvp. Please feel free to put up a time on the calendar any night you see nothing else happening. Anything around 8pm server time is usually good for the guild. ty!
metheridge
Officer Alts

My fourth alt (85) is feral. My dps stinks! I'd love some tips. Even though I've read up on elitistjerks.com and a few other druid sites, I can't seem to pull the dps everything indicates I should be!

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
Tambrinna
Officer Alts

re: doodad

I have a little druid on another server that I was going to transfer over to Hydraxis once I started playing again in January. She is purely feral and I love it! However I need some training too Happy it's fun to play but I just dooont understand rage and combo points and all that...
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

unfortunately Ren will be gone by the time you get back...but hopefully Methy will have mastered his clinic tips and can help teach ya! I myself have abandoned any hope of playing kitty as my gear and talents are not kitty friendly at all, but for bear
Arshavin
Major

I will not be playing in January, I will be attempting to destroy the Galactic Republic on my Sith Warrior in Star Wars: The Old Republic!!

However, don't think for a second I won't be popping into vent on occasion to say hi. I don't tknow if I'll be finished forever but I'm not setting a timetable for a return.
Even if I do, I will...like everyone else...have to learn how to play again as the talents and everything are changing in 5.0...AGAIN!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Druid All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: