View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tambrinna
Officer Alts

re: Marksmanship

As many of you know, a hunter was my first max-level toon. I loved her so much... and then they NERFED hunters. And then cruelly NERFED em again, and kept nerfing. It hurt. By then I got my shammy up, which all of you know as the lovable Tambra. But I never forgot my hunter, she was just sitting on the shelf, waiting for her new days of glory.

Well those days have come. When they nerfed Marksmanship (which I was at the time) I switched to Beast Mastery. Then they nerfed ALL specs. Well now on Marksmanship again, and I'm ONE-SHOTTING creatures that are a level above me (in pre-WOTLK gear, no less!).

So needless to say, if you want to dust off YOUR hunter, go Marksman!
Hudman
Officer

re: Marksmanship

Unless of course you wish to raid in which case survival is the best for dealing with mechanics!
Tambrinna
Officer Alts

re: true

yes, marksman is not the "raid spec" but I found it much faster leveling as marksman than with beast mastery. Although the strategy for marksman is this:
-focused shot before they have aggro
- arcane shot a couple times and they're dead before they get to you
Although once I hit Pandaria the focused shot didn't do as much damage so I'd have to do more shots in total.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Hunter All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: