Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metheridge
Officer Alts

re: Love is Where? In the Air, of course!

Posting this as a guild event - it is actually sponsored by another guild. I'll be attending, and I hope some guildies will too! Just make a Horde toon on Zangarmarsh (US).

***BE SURE TO NAME YOUR CHARACTER WITH THE FIRST FOUR LETTERS COTL!! For example: Cotlstyxer***

This will help identify you in the crowd! We'll hop on vent as well. I hope to see you all there! I'll post a sign up on the in game calendar as well.

You must level your character to 10 to participate, as indicated in the post below:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/11/it-came-from-the-blog-join-us-for-a-love-in/#comments

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
Da Bomb

working cant attend share the love 4 me.
metheridge
Officer Alts

Photos from the Love In are posted in the Gallery.

Basically, this event was set up as a protest (a la sit in) by the horde because apparently you cannot buy alcoholic beverages in Thunder Bluff or Undercity. It was done in a sort of Role Play style. The players also took a moment to complete a few of the achievements.

I'll watch for the next event that they do - sometimes they open it up to outside players. It would be fun to have a group from our guild at some of these!

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: