View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthVaader
Officer Alts

re: Important COTL Announcement

Good Morning Guildies,

This note comes bittersweet for me, as I have important news to share. I have had the pleasure of leading our guild for the past two-plus years. During this time, the vision of maintaining our tight-knit family was not only successful, but we were able to bring in some great new members to grow our family. A common thread between successful leaders is the ability to surround themselves with the best talent possible. Here at COTL, I have been very fortunate to have a great support group in our Officers and Council Members to lean on through the good times and bad. Over the past couple months, I have realized that my time as guild leader has been slowly coming to an end, as I have not been satisfied with my recent abilities to lead the guild. After convening with my co-GMs, Officers and Council members, I am very pleased to announce that Soliiaana has been elected as the new Guild Leader of COTL effective immediately. Soli’s past experience with VooDoo (former guild), immediate support system in Drax, longevity being a member of COTL and her well-liked/ established position in the guild made her the best candidate. I am fully confident in Soli’s leadership and I am looking very forward to a fresh (and better looking) face in the Guild Leader role.

As we work through the perils of Cataclysm, remember that COTL is simply the best because of YOU, our loyal and thoughtful guild members. I embrace our family-like community and I look forward to tackling Deathwing TOGETHER… as one big, happy semi-dysfunctional family. Thank you for the pleasure of serving the guild.

--DV
Lariissa
Major

Congrats Soli once again!!

Just wanted to wish Soli well in her new role! I'm sure you'll do an excellent job! Especially with all of us awesome guild members to cheer you on! tongue out

DV, I appreciate your leadership while you've been the GM! Enjoy all the free time you'll have now! Tee hee!
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

I thought we all agreed we actually picked her DESPITE her involvement with drax. Not because of it.

Congrats Soli lady, and thank you Darth for going above and beyond the typical life span of a GM!
Soliiaana
Officer Alts

Thanks for you support guys! It is much appreciated!
Soli

Jump to: