Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Enchanting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HolyBruien
Sergeant

re: Supplies for Enchanter

Hello all,

I myself am not an enchanter, and I have no desire to level it; however, I have a huge collection of BoE's that are ripe for disenchanting. If an enchanter would like to purchase the collection (at a discounted price of course), contact me in-game via mail. After two weeks, I'm going to liquidate the whole stock, so jump on the offer while it's on the table!

Deepest regards,

Bruien
~Holyrain
Executive Officer

You know..if you send them to my main, Holyrain, I will DE them for free and mail all the mats back to you, and then you can sell them yourself. This way we both benefit, you get mats for money and the guild gets credit toward the 10,000 more disenchants we have to do towards the guild achievement ;)
HolyBruien
Sergeant

Ok, awesome. I will surely do that. The delivery will probably be divided into several pieces of mail, so if the mailbox explodes when you open it, I am no longer liable for it. Happy

Regards,

Bruien

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Enchanting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: