View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurto
Kurto_hydraxis
Officer Alts

re: Mut vs Combat

A common question is ... which is better, Mut or Combat.
Now I need to be honest when Cata came out Mut was kicking my butt. However with a few changes from the wow gods and a decent macro setup (tricks being intergrated with my SS), and in addition to mobs dying faster now ... I think combat is the way to go.

I also think its the best way to go in retro raids, but in the end the dps they put out is a blessing in either case. However, with full raids and the desire to stay on a boss long term (though I havent found many new bosses where steady dps / single target is the case such was the case in ICC and some BWD ... ) perhaps its completely different.

However I propose as a means to test it out would be to take a naked mut and combat and give them low level weapons (same lvl), posion up and test it out. Granted racials will make a difference but alas ... that wow and part of test.

So which weapons will we use ... who wants to test there Mut against my combat ... Oh and Subs are welcome to join this experiment.

Attack for 2 min to determine a rough steady output will be ground rules.

I tihnk this could be fun.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Rogues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: