Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metheridge
Officer Alts

re: Guild Website Game - 9/26/11

It's been a while since we had a guild event for fun and prizes, so here's the latest!

Sign up on the in-game guild calendar for the COTL website game! All those who sign up by 9pm game time on 9/26 will be eligible to receive a list of questions pertaining to the guild website. Your questions will arrive via the mail system right here on the guild site.

In order to play, you must be registered on the site - because that's the only way you can get the mail. A random drawing amongst those who answer the most questions correctly will determine the winners of gold and other prizes! The quiz is very short and sweet, so everyone should be able to finish quickly. Please do the quiz on your own - it's not that hard really! :P

Your answers must be returned to me via the website mail by 9pm game time on 9/28/11. The drawing will be held on 9/29/11, and winners will be posted right here on the website!

Good luck, and remember, you can't win if you don't play!!

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
metheridge
Officer Alts

re: Winners!

Congrats to Delene, Aarwen, and Holyrain on getting all the answers right!

I did a drawing from these three, and here's the prize breakdown:

Delene 200g
Aarwen 150g
Holy 100g

Everyone will get 10g for playing!!

Thanks for participating! Answers below:

1. When was Crusaders of the Light founded? Jan 2007

2. Who is the current GM of COTL? Huken

3. Who initiated a post on April 28th about Crafting Help? BD

4. Which guild member posted that he or she likes Eastern European classical music? HolyBruien

5. Who wrote a post about the Cata under water areas, specifically stating that the entrances were difficult to find? Tambrinna

6. True or False: COTL has a member named Ollynorth. T I took True or False on this answer because on the roster on the web page, it shows Ollynorth as a member, but on the roster in game, he is not. I was going by the web page when I initially chose the question.

7. Who posted pictures of the Steam Pools area? Metheridge

8. Who posted a “real life” picture of a tattoo they did? Biggiefries

9. True or False: You can tell who is on Vent by checking the website. T

10. According to the COTL website, what is General Rule #9? Please register and claim your toon(s). It is a requirement to raid with COTL.

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: