Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metheridge
Officer Alts

re: September 2012 Guild Raffle

Ahoy there, Guildies!

Now that Summer is winding down, and more people are coming back to the game, I thought this would be a good time to do a Guild Raffle!

To enter, send UP TO 10 entries at 25 gold each (so, no more than 250 gold per PERSON) to Styxer in game. I will put names into a Random selection tool, and "draw" 3 players to split the pot (first name wins 60%, second name wins 25%, third name wins 15%). The guild bank will supplement the pot by 300 gold, as well!! You MUST get your entries to Styxer by 5pm EST on September 25, 2012.

The drawing will be held on September 25, 2012 at 7pm EST. I will announce the 3 winners in guild chat, and I will post them here on this forum as well. Gold will be mailed in game to the names of the characters who sent me the entry.

So, send in your gold for a bit of luck and chance during these exciting Panda times!

htp://styxerofwow.imaginativefusionllc.com
Twitter: @styxerofwow
DarthVaader
Officer Alts

Forum Image

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Crusaders of the Light, but that other malfunctioning corporation called Blizzard Entertainment. Thank you very much.
metheridge
Officer Alts

Congratulations to the winners of the September 2012 Guild Raffle!

Thorren 1620g
Darthvaader 675g
Azriela 405g

There will be more guild raffles in the coming months, so if you missed out this time, don't worry, you'll have more chances to win!

Special thanks to Snooki for the generous donation (winnings from the Guild First to Max Herbalism)! And, your local Guild bank, too.

And, thanks to all those who participated!

Remember, you can't win if you don't play!

By the Light!

metheridge
Officer Alts

Congratulations to the winners of the September 2012 Guild Raffle!

Thorren 1620g
Darthvaader 675g
Azriela 405g

There will be more guild raffles in the coming months, so if you missed out this time, don't worry, you'll have more chances to win!

Special thanks to Snooki for the generous donation (winnings from the Guild First to Max Herbalism)! And, your local Guild bank, too.

And, thanks to all those who participated!

Remember, you can't win if you don't play!

By the Light!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crusaders of the Light Forum Index -> Guild Activities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: